Job Title: System Analyst
Department: SystemsReports to : System Manager Role Purpose:
Managing Applications Systems (ERP) throughout OFC companies in Al-Khobar/Riyadh /Jeddah/Abha and other cities of the Kingdom, in coordination with Sr. Systems Analyst. Responsible for overseeing all BIS Managed Systems availability, provide timely Software support to all Business Unit users and BIS resources. Communicate with BIS Clients to identify and under stand business information, processes and requirements with efficient involvement in details to ensure quality delivery of solutions/products. Above all contribute in developing and achieving BIS goals and objectives as per BIS Annual Strategic Intent. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manages the key Strategic intent direction i.e. the pre-informed Key projects and their delivery as per the indicated dead lines.
- Ensures and maintains strong organization and communication network to work with cross teams.
- Ensure Software testing methodologies and strategies in line with the modern tools and their effective utilization.
- Ensure sound technical development platform like UNIX, Windows, etc
- Ensures self education and the team knowledge uplift with modern software architecture.
- Ensure Software content complies with the Management and end users requirements.
- Evaluate on day-to-day basis the Software development and Maintenance Standards and the process/procedures follow up in addition to the maintenance of time sheets for recovery accounting, etc.
- Coordinate with Business Units/OFC Department Managers about software Services, and Executing of special Jobs
- Coordinate with concerned users on software support and upgrades of available new releases considering new enhancements.
- Makes sure that all scheduled projects are complete and delivered with the time frame allocated.- An operating result oriented environment with full coordination and cooperation.
- State of Art techniques and QC concepts to avoid any last moment disturbance.
- Effective and quality IT services
- Regular management of growth path and result oriented team, conduct frequent training session for staff and users, circulate training material, prepares process / workflow documents.
- Ensure End users satisfaction
- Ensures the BIS guideline and commitments as per policy and procedures.
- Work on the trends using the help desk data and design techniques to keep the number of calls low with improvement in proactive approach.
- Ensure continuous uplift of systems and professional maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE.Education:
University Graduate in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience:
3 - 6 Years in various related positions, with excellent background in Feasibility Studies, Systems designing, development techniques, systems installation/implementation, user groups process flow set-up, Systems Front end familiarity Trainings, etc.Good knowledge of Programming Languages, Systems Software and Hardware environment, good Communication Skills, good experience in Microsoft and other Standard builders systems and approaches, excellent knowledge in Web Enabled Technology and its concepts. Good Grip of Team, Time and Budget Utilizations, midrange Management Knowledge. Special Skills
: Leadership, Judgement, excellent communication with Management, End Users, ability to work under pressures. Other:
Creative, Service Provider sensitivity, developing people, performs well against operating budgets under his/her control.